February 18, 2014
On Monday, November 25, 2013 I ventured out to a local movie theater to see the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special – Day of the Doctor on the big screen. I had watched the show two days earlier on television with most of the rest of the millions of fans throughout the world but was still willing to pay for the novelty of seeing this primarily small screen property in a theater and in 3D. I hadn’t given the screening much thought until I got to the theater and realized a second screen had been added because the first one sold out so quickly. A third showing would eventually be added at 10PM when the second screening sold out as well. The theater I sat in was packed but I still didn’t pay much attention to the audience as I waited for the show to start. It wasn’t until the two theaters, located directly across from each other, let out simultaneously that I realized how many people had dressed for this event, mainly as the current Doctor Matt Smith in tan jacket and fez …
- February 18, 2014Doctor Who: A Personal Journey
- December 3, 2013The Comic Book Connection: A One Man Show
- November 23, 2013Doctor Who: 50 Years Through Time And Space
- November 12, 2013The Florida Extravaganza Returns!
- October 23, 2013Cruising in California 2013
- August 28, 2013The Monkees 2013 Concert Tour